Sunday, July 09, 2006

Home but leaving in a day!

This isn't going to be a long entry, but I'm feeling guilty about the lack of entries since I've been home. I will be adding one with pics from home sometime, but I don't have them on any computer but my laptop which is Internet until I'm settled.

I'm leaving on Monday for Thailand, so basically my time in Saskatchewan will come to a close tomorrow as my dad, mom, aunt, and I head for Calgary for a night. Mom and dad will see my friend, Katie, and I off at the airport. She's coming home before September, and I will be staying in Bali Taiwan until the end of June.

Being home has been nice. It's been so nice to catch up with everyone, but I've already said goodbye to most people, and that's been pretty sad. I think I must hit my 'cry quota' in the month before I leave. I'm such a girl.

I'll be in Thailand for three weeks, and am looking forward to the beaches and everything else. I also get to travel in Taiwan before I actually start work for a month.

That's it. Told you this would be short. I haven't been in the writing mood lately. It'll come back soon though, I hope.

Erin

No comments: