Monday, July 17, 2006

Finally... some sun

Okay I knew when I was coming here that it was the rainy season, but finally today we had sun. It was wonderful. Now I'm burned and tired. We are going to be having a bit of fun tonight though so I need to wake up, I think we are having a fire on the beach... that's all I'm gonna say.

Tomorrow we are hitting up the Half Moon Party because we missed the Full Moon Party. Still in Koh Phangnan. We will leave the next day bright and early in the morning, and will be heading to Phuket and Phi Phi. From there the plan is to go back to Bangkok to get a 60 day Visa for Taiwan for me, and then somewhere else from there. Time goes by quickly, and we weren't sure about the half moon party because it already seems like time is going too quickly, but hopefully it'll be a great time... we heard it is.

I don't really have much news. I've been scootering around the island with Jeff as my tour guide for a couple of days, and we saw some "waterfalls" yesterday.

I'll post pictures when I'm less lazy.

Erin

COMMENT

No comments: