Saturday, August 19, 2006

Home... well, my parent's home

I'm home.

My flight to Vancouver from Taiwan was long long long, and Katie and I were not anywhere near eachother, and I almost got charged about $400 C'dn for my fat luggage (luckily with some shuffling, we were able to put some in Katie's bag).

I'm still pretty tired now, and tomorrow, I'll start the whole job hunting thing. I'm not looking forward to it.

What else? I had a makeover in The Body Shop for free in Vancouver while waiting for the plane to Calgary. They must have been really bored, and losing business because anything they sold would have to be returned if people were boarding a plane. I did discover the most amazing new makeup/thingy that I didn't buy because it may have been a bomb.

Anyway, I'm home, and will hopefully soon be getting a job... and will be in Saskatoon soon as well.

Erin

No comments: