Monday, December 12, 2011

Good news?

I just reread my last post. Turns out my decision has been made. My job has just been offered as a permanent job. So it looks like I'll only have to start over when I choose to. I guess that's been the case this whole time. While it scares me to finally have a decided future (if I choose to follow it), it's also going to be a new year of changes. Starting next year, I'm going to make changes to help me fall in love with life in Saskatoon even more.

I realise I could start now, but I guess I'm not very original with my timing. It's not even half way to December, and I want to start the new year with a clean slate. But I do not have time to do it all before Christmas. Plus changing my diet is on the list, and I will be having Christmas supper. As much of it as I'd like.

I don't really have much else to say. However, with all the changes I have for myself, I will continue writing, and I'm not waiting until the New Year to work on a life resolution. I've been writing more this whole year. I won't be stopping.

E

No comments: