So here we go.
- Things I want to do in this year:
- Lose weight -eat better and exercise
- By summer, I want to be able to participate in a marathon. We'll see, but I think it's for sure something I'd like to do. If not this year, than in the future.
- I'd like to volunteer. Hoping to volunteer for something literacy related.
- Save money and pay off bills.
- Spend as much time with family and friends as I am able to because that's why I came back.
- Get a car -although I need to make sure I have a job that lasts more than a year before I can even consider that. I'm only here covering a maternity leave, so everything depends on if I have a job at the end of the year or not. I would rather be able to keep the job because it might be time for some stability in my life, but if I don't end up with one in July, then I've got the whole world open to me.
- Try to date again. I don't want to jump into a relationship, but I'm ready to just date. If something turns into a relationship, that's fine as well.
- Write. All the time. Blog, journal, and fiction.
- Do the best I can in work, life and future plans.
- Things I want for my future:
- Love. I want to be in love with somebody, and I want them to be in love with me.
- Marriage and a baby. (This isn't anytime soon).
- Travel. I want to go to so many places. To name a few: Europe by train, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, South Africa, India, Mexico... Really, every where.
- I want to visit Newfoundland again.
- I want to try scary things. Bungee jumping (I've already tried this, and decided against it when I was at the top. I'd actually be okay with myself if I don't do it.) I want to skydive. I want to try new things.
- I want to be published.
- I want to make a difference.
- I hope to have a job I love. It could be the one I'm currently doing, or something different.
- I want to make it to Toronto. I've been there, but now I have friends who live there, and I've been promising to visit for years. This may not happen in a year, but I still want it to be in my recent future.
That's all I can think of. The good thing about blogging though, is that I can edit and add things all I want. (As I keep doing with the list I wrote yesterday.)
Till next time.